The annual WOSU Classroom Impact Award recognizes a passionate educator who displays a commitment to lifelong learning. Educators who embrace a mindset of lifelong learning continue to explore creative and innovative teaching methods and, in turn, achieve better student outcomes. Such an obvious love of learning is infectious and sets an example for students, transforming the way they navigate their world, developing pride in achievement and raising their self-esteem.
Application Window Closed
The application window for this award closed at midnight on March 16th, 2020. Thank you to everyone who submitted an application. The winner will be announced by mid-April.
What will the winner receive?
The winner of the 2020 WOSU Classroom Impact Award will receive:
- A $1,000 classroom donation
- An award ceremony and snack break at their school in early May 2020
- An award plaque to display
- A feature on WOSU TV and in the WOSU program guide
- A custom professional development voucher for their school
- A free season pass to attend all WOSU Classroom courses for the 2020 – 2021 school year (equipment not included)
- The winner will be featured in the Fall 2020 WOSU Classroom course catalog
Contact us at 614-688-1109 or email@example.com