Let us partner with you to offer the following activities into your existing programs for children and families. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for fees and additional information.
Family and Community Learning
Multi-generational hands-on family engagement designed to support science and literacy development among children and families. Families attend four, 2-hour weekly sessions, including a family mealtime. Families take home materials each week to support ongoing family engagement.
- Designed for 8-10 families with children ages 2-5
- PBS KIDS Play & Learn Science
- Peg + Cat (math concepts: numbers, counting, sorting, patterning, 2-D and 3-D shapes)
- Designed for 8-10 families with children ages 5-8
- The Ruff Ruffman Show (science inquiry and engineering design practices)
- PBS KIDS ScratchJr (STEM and core coding concepts)
- Ready, Jet, Go!
Five-day hands-on camp experiences designed to engage groups of children and their teachers using PBS Kids programming, resources, games and apps. Campers and teachers attend five, 2-3 hour daily sessions. Campers take home materials each day to support ongoing family engagement.
- Pre-K Camps
- Math Camp (Peg + Cat)
- Literacy Camp (Super WHY! and other PBS Kids programs)
- Social and Emotional Learning Camp (Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood)
- School Age
- Sensational Science Camp with Ruff Ruffman (science inquiry and engineering design practices)
- Odd Squad “Be The Agent” Camp (solve cases and create gadgets using teamwork, math, science inquiry, engineering design process and creativity)