COLUMBUS, OHIO, SEPTEMBER 22, 2020 – As the 2020 general election shapes up to be like none other in history and the pandemic has many voters concerned about casting their votes safely and securely, WOSU Public Media and 89.7 NPR News have curated a growing list of resources to help prepare Central Ohioans for their upcoming vote.
- Ohio Voting Guide: What To Know About The 2020 Election: Research all the issues on your ballot as you decide how to vote
- Ohio Voting Guide: How To Vote In The 2020 Election: A simple, visual guide (infographic) with options for exercising your right to vote, including a guide to voting by mail and early in-person voting
- How to Vote: Request Your Mail-in Ballot: A short step-by-step video walking through the process to request a mail-in ballot
- How to Vote: Complete Your Mail-in Ballot: A brief step-by-step video showing how to complete, return and track a mail-in voting ballot
- All Sides with Ann Fisher: Daily talk show touches on all sides of the issues that voters will be deciding in the election; weekdays from 10am–12pm on 89.7 NPR News
- Columbus on the Record: Weekly TV series featuring engaging discussions of the 2020 campaign; Fridays at 8:30pm on WOSU TV
- Dialogue: Election 2020: Making Our Votes Count: A virtual event looking at what election officials and advocates are doing to make sure all votes count and the process is secure (Tuesday, October 13 at 5pm, Dialogue is a collaboration of WOSU Public Media and the John Glenn College of Public Affairs)
- Snollygoster: This political podcast provides a civil, but slightly irreverent, perspective on Ohio political news
About WOSU Public Media
The mission of WOSU Public Media is to engage, inform and inspire our diverse community. An NPR and PBS affiliate, WOSU is a noncommercial multimedia organization serving over two million citizens in Central Ohio through broadcast, digital, programming, events and education experiences. A licensee of The Ohio State University, member-supported WOSU Public Media moves its headquarters and studios to the new 15+HIGH District on campus in 2021. Learn more at wosu.org.
Senior Director of Marketing and Communications
2400 Olentangy River Road | Columbus, OH 43210
614-688-2166 | email@example.com | wosu.org