All WOSU positions must be applied for at jobsatosu.com. Please do not email the stations directly.
Duties included but are not limited to: answers multiple phone line system fielding inquiries, doing research, and connecting calls accordingly. Provides positive and pro-active customer service. Greets visitors with a positive and outgoing attitude setting the tone for their WOSU visit. Accepts and monitors incoming and outgoing deliveries. Open/Closes and maintains the overall aesthetic of the reception area. Reports to the Business Office Supervisor. Provides administrative support for WOSU departments as needed. Good communication skills a must. Clear speaking voice. Must be dependable and punctual. Basic computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel desired. Desired work hours are noon to 4pm p.m. but must be flexible.
- Six months of experience (600 hours of course work) in customer service or communications
- Demonstrated experience using computers, file management and document preparation and distribution
- Good communication skills a must
- Clear speaking voice
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Hours needed may be flexible.
January 20, 2019