Volunteers are essential in helping to provide quality services to the community. It all starts with you!
There are many great benefits that come from volunteering for WOSU Public Media, both tangible and abstract. Here are just a few:
- The good feeling you get from being a part of something bigger than yourself
- Being a part of the WOSU Public Media family
- Giving back to your community
- Supporting Public Broadcasting
- Being a part of the behind-the-scenes action
- Invitations to WOSU special events
I support 89.7 both as a member, but because I don’t have incredibly deep pockets and can’t give as much money as I would like to, I volunteer here as well as a way of making the station go.
Bob Davis, Worthington