Bio Bits Teacher Guides and Lesson Plans
Bio Bits is a series of eight learning modules clarifying and demonstrating the diversity and interdependence of plant and animal life. The sequences are aligned to benchmarks for life sciences for various grades ranging from Grades 3 to 12.
Also attached, eight assessment PDFs. One PDF for each of the eight videos.
- Plant Life at the Sand Dunes
- Plant Diversity
- Measuring CO2 Exchange
- Look Alikes-Extinct and Living Animals
- Light Energy and Plant Photosynthesis
- Effects of Human Activity on Natural Change
- Effects of Disturbance on Biodiversity
- Animal Structure and Survival Function
If you have any questions for the WOSU Education team, feel free to call 614.292.9678