It’s German Village evening on WOSU TV! First, we replay the documentary that has received rave reviews throughout the community — Columbus Neighborhoods: German Village at 9:30 pm and that will be followed at 10:30 pm by a one hour town hall forum hosted by Ann Fisher from our studios at WOSU@COSI focused on the present and future of the German Village neighborhood. About 40 people gathered for this taping on Wednesday night and panel guests include historian Ed Lentz, Lindey’s Restaurant owner Sue Doody and long time resident Beth Ervin. We have been so pleased with the response to our documentary, which is available for purchase online. Tune in for a look at the past, present and future of German Village tonight in HD on WOSU TV.
- mas on WOSU Presents Politics And A Pint Political Discussion
- Jb Feucht on WOSU Says Farewell To Long Time Radio Voice
- Jb Feucht on Program Changes Coming To 89.7 NPR News
- Howard Ornstein on WOSU Says Farewell To Long Time Radio Voice
- William Lee on WOSU Says Farewell To Long Time Radio Voice