It’s German Village evening on WOSU TV! First, we replay the documentary that has received rave reviews throughout the community — Columbus Neighborhoods: German Village at 9:30 pm and that will be followed at 10:30 pm by a one hour town hall forum hosted by Ann Fisher from our studios at WOSU@COSI focused on the present and future of the German Village neighborhood. About 40 people gathered for this taping on Wednesday night and panel guests include historian Ed Lentz, Lindey’s Restaurant owner Sue Doody and long time resident Beth Ervin. We have been so pleased with the response to our documentary, which is available for purchase online. Tune in for a look at the past, present and future of German Village tonight in HD on WOSU TV.
- BobT on 89.7 NPR News premieres Here & Now midday news program
- The Grammar Curmudgeon on The Fight for the Car Dashboard
- pcjm08 on Champion of Children Special airs Sunday at 1 pm on WOSU TV
- deanharris on Sun Shines Brightly at WOSU
- Nick Houser on Sherlock Lives – Monday night premiere of Season Three on WOSU TV