So, you are at COSI for an event or have kids running about and looking for an adult distraction.Â I suggest you “turn right” as you come into the COSI lobby.Â Even before you reach the famous COSI pendulum, if you take a right, you will see a working Firestone automobile that was manufactured here in Columbus in 1910. That is the entrance to the Columbus Historical Society exhibit, where you can spend many minutes perusing the exhibit, testing your local historical knowledge and watching one of WOSU’s Columbus Neighborhoods documentaries!Â Now if you make it to the pendulum and take a right, you will see down the hall our WOSU@COSI studios.Â Come on down for a visit to our popular interactive exhibit, developed collaboratively with COSI.Â By taking these two rights, you can’t go wrong.
- Maureen on Superhero Day at Easton Town Center August 2
- The Grammar Curmudgeon on The Fight for the Car Dashboard
- pcjm08 on Champion of Children Special airs Sunday at 1 pm on WOSU TV
- deanharris on Sun Shines Brightly at WOSU
- Nick Houser on Sherlock Lives – Monday night premiere of Season Three on WOSU TV