That is how the Columbus School Board reacted 31 years ago to the court decision to desegregate Columbus city schools. The process that led to a Federal judges decision that was upheld by the Supreme Court was the focus of a fascinated panel session with several of the primary parties involved in the 1970s lawsuit. Look for the one hour panel session to air on Friday nights in January on WOSU Plus, our digital TV channel. The Dispatch had this review of the evening.
- Jackie on 89.7 NPR News premieres Here & Now midday news program
- Shirley on 89.7 NPR News premieres Here & Now midday news program
- BobT on 89.7 NPR News premieres Here & Now midday news program
- The Grammar Curmudgeon on The Fight for the Car Dashboard
- pcjm08 on Champion of Children Special airs Sunday at 1 pm on WOSU TV