Our WOSU Friends Advisory Board is a group of avid volunteers who help WOSU in many ways – advocacy, fundraising, promotion, outreach and more. After the board meeting this past Wednesday, they took to the phones to help us say THANK YOU to recent contributors. Nearly 700 calls were made over a 90 minute period! We heard many stories about WOSU’s service to the community and also some suggestions for improvement. One of our calls went to a member in Massachusetts who recently contributed online in support of All Sides with Ann Fisher. He is a historian and used the online archive of All Sides often, so felt compelled to contribute. Just one of the many stories we heard. Thanks to our dedicated Friends of WOSU Board!
- Jackie on 89.7 NPR News premieres Here & Now midday news program
- Shirley on 89.7 NPR News premieres Here & Now midday news program
- BobT on 89.7 NPR News premieres Here & Now midday news program
- The Grammar Curmudgeon on The Fight for the Car Dashboard
- pcjm08 on Champion of Children Special airs Sunday at 1 pm on WOSU TV