Rockmill Brewery is a small production organic brewery just outside of Lancaster. It’s beers are modeled after those in Belgium and have been used recently in one of Jeni’s Ice Cream’s special flavors. But the beer is pretty special on its own too! We had a tasting and tour last weekend at the Rockmill Farm, which is situated in a river valley with a large pond and even a small chapel. This family run business has a unique story and its five beer brands cover the everything from Witbier to a beer called Cask Ages Tripel that is aged in whiskey barrels provided by the local micro-distillary Middle West Spirits. Matthew, Dennis and team at Rockmill have something special here and its a great road trip within an hour of Columbus.
- Jackie on 89.7 NPR News premieres Here & Now midday news program
- Shirley on 89.7 NPR News premieres Here & Now midday news program
- BobT on 89.7 NPR News premieres Here & Now midday news program
- The Grammar Curmudgeon on The Fight for the Car Dashboard
- pcjm08 on Champion of Children Special airs Sunday at 1 pm on WOSU TV