We’re so lucky at WOSU to have such dedicated staff, board and community volunteers, who all came together last night to create a three hour experience of food, drink and fun at CHEFS IN THE CITY 2012. Of course, the planning started many months ago for this one-night event that sold out quickly. Celebrity Chef Hubert Keller came in from San Francisco to join six local chefs to create dishes in front of our eyes that were then distributed to all in attendance. Chef Keller is one of the worlds most imaginative and talented chefs and you can catch his work on WOSU TV at 2 pm every Saturday with Secrets of a Chef. If you missed the fun, tune in to watch the Chefs in the City TV special on Saturday, May 19th at 2 pm. We love the amazing work of our local chefs and so did Chef Keller. He also enjoys being a DJ (and he’s quite good). Late Thursday night if you popped into Due Amici on Gay Street, there was Chef Keller at work behind is Mac and Mixer, having the time of his life!
- Maureen on Superhero Day at Easton Town Center August 2
- The Grammar Curmudgeon on The Fight for the Car Dashboard
- pcjm08 on Champion of Children Special airs Sunday at 1 pm on WOSU TV
- deanharris on Sun Shines Brightly at WOSU
- Nick Houser on Sherlock Lives – Monday night premiere of Season Three on WOSU TV