We’re so lucky at WOSU to have such dedicated staff, board and community volunteers, who all came together last night to create a three hour experience of food, drink and fun at CHEFS IN THE CITY 2012. Of course, the planning started many months ago for this one-night event that sold out quickly. Celebrity Chef Hubert Keller came in from San Francisco to join six local chefs to create dishes in front of our eyes that were then distributed to all in attendance. Chef Keller is one of the worlds most imaginative and talented chefs and you can catch his work on WOSU TV at 2 pm every Saturday with Secrets of a Chef. If you missed the fun, tune in to watch the Chefs in the City TV special on Saturday, May 19th at 2 pm. We love the amazing work of our local chefs and so did Chef Keller. He also enjoys being a DJ (and he’s quite good). Late Thursday night if you popped into Due Amici on Gay Street, there was Chef Keller at work behind is Mac and Mixer, having the time of his life!
- Floyd Durham on Get Free Radio On Your Smartphone Via FM Chip
- Mrpockets on Get Free Radio On Your Smartphone Via FM Chip
- sm spfld ma on Get Free Radio On Your Smartphone Via FM Chip
- Joseph Ogidan on Get Free Radio On Your Smartphone Via FM Chip
- Ray on Admiral Byrd: Forged on Ice Premieres April 21 on WOSU TV