I had the pleasureÂ of sittingÂ down with one of our country’s foremost advocates for the arts recently.Â My interview with Robert Lynch was part ofÂ our arts and culture program, Broad & High.Â Lynch is President and CEO of Americans for the Arts and discussed the importance of building a community that appreciates and funds the arts and his impressions of Columbus.
- tigersgrowl on Get Free Radio On Your Smartphone Via FM Chip
- Maureen on Superhero Day at Easton Town Center August 2
- The Grammar Curmudgeon on The Fight for the Car Dashboard
- pcjm08 on Champion of Children Special airs Sunday at 1 pm on WOSU TV
- deanharris on Sun Shines Brightly at WOSU