Frankliinton rss icon

A Look Back At Cooper Stadium

cooper_stadium_2
The stadium was built in 1931 by the St. Louis Cardinals and was the home of the Columbus Clippers from 1977 to 2008.
7:45AM
May
9, 2014

As the long-time home of the Columbus Clippers is re-purposed into a racetrack and automotive center, WOSU’s Steve Brown and Thomas Bradley sat down with a veteran public radio reporter who spent decades watching the Clippers in the Franklinton park.