A state initiative to prevent falls by older Ohioans is aiming to warn shoppers of all ages what to look for and how to avoid falling hazards amid holiday shopping.
Dramatic Inquiry – Ignition
How to use ignition as part of dramatic inquiry in the classroom
- Exploration thru role play. Students explore the material while they are in character
- Students choose character, and then explore motivations and circumstances
- Students explore imaginary world through the characterâ€™s eyes
- In its simplest form, inquiry might mean a student explains a new insight. More complexly, there could a lengthy discussion/debate by many students, such as: which patient might get a needed organ transplant?
- Introduce essential questions, core themes of a topic or text
- Essential questions are usually discussed as a group beforehand; core themes are restated by the teacher