The Senate Bill Five TV Ad Wars
This week, WOSU Public Media’s “Columbus on the Record” panelists discuss the Issue 2 (SB5) ad wars, which features a grandmother who got included in a supporters’ commercial.
Other topics: The price of keeping Ohio businesses in Ohio;Â A new twist in the Heartbeat Bill; and Occupy Columbus merges with Occupy Wall Street.
- Bill Cohen (Ohio Public Radio)
- Reginald Fields (The Plain Dealer)
- Joseph Mas (Ohio Hispanic Coalition)
- Mary Anne Sharkey (Public Affairs Consultant)
- Re-cut television ad turns SB 5 opponent into backer (The Columbus Dispatch)
- Issue 2 opponents outspend supporters for TV airtime (The Plain Dealer)
- Kasich says his record is much more than just SB 5Â (The Columbus Dispatch)
- Kasich approves more than $240M packages to retain jobs (Dayton Daily News)