The Issue Two Race Tightens; Follow the Nationwide Area $$ Closely
This week, WOSU Public Media’s “Columbus on the Record” panelists discuss polling numbers, which show that Issue 2 (the repeal of Ohio Senate Bill 5) is winning, but is losing support. Also John Kasich‘s numbers are up a little, but still carries a negative 40 – 49 percent overall job approval.
Other topics: is the new Nationwide Arena deal a guarantee Jackets will stay when their current lease is supposed to keep them here? early polling results for the Presidential and the Sherrod Brown â€“ Josh Mandel race; and fixing Ohioâ€™s redistricting process – in ten years.
- Jim SiegelÂ (The Columbus Dispatch)
- Laura Bischoff (Dayton Daily News)
- Michael DanielsÂ (Outlook Media)
- Mark Weaver (Republican Strategist)
- Repeal effort for SB 5 still leads, but support for Issue 2 growsÂ (Quinnipiac Poll)
- Current lease would keep the Blue Jackets in Columbus Â (WOSU)
- A public purchase of Nationwide Arena isnâ€™t about hockey; itâ€™s about economic development (The Columbus Dispatch)
- Poll results on President Obama and the GOP primary (Quinnipiac Poll)
- Jon Husted wants bipartisan panel to draw Ohio redistricting lines (ONN)