Richard Cordray Gets a New Job
This week Columbus on the Record panelists discuss former Ohio Attorney General Richard Cordrayâ€™s nomination as head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Also: Governor John Kasichâ€™s approval rating is still sinking, even among his Republican colleagues; the Secretary of State approves referendum on SB5; and a conservative activist targets a Franklin County Medicaid office, which is now being investigated.
- Bill Cohen (Ohio Public Radio)
- Reginald FieldsÂ (The [Cleveland] Plain Dealer)
- Michael Daniels (Outlook Media)
- Michael Miller (Former Franklin County Prosecutor)
- Obama’s pick of Cordray to lead consumer agency draws mixed reactions (The Plain Dealer)
- Ohio Gov’s approval sinks; support for photo I.D.Â almost 4-1 (Quinnipiac Poll)
- James O’Keefe video sting hits Ohio Medicaid officeÂ (Politico)
- Medicaid workers investigated for inappropriate advice (WOSU)
- Kasich vetoes Lake Erie bill (Columbus Dispatch)
- Senate Bill 5 makes ballot (Columbus Dispatch)