Controversial Bill to Require Photo ID to Vote
This week Columbus on The Record panelists discuss a controversial bill that would require voters to produce a photo ID to vote.
Other topics include polls showing that many Ohioans disapprove of Gov. Kasich as well as his planned collective bargaining overhaul and another poll finds SenatorÂ Sherrod Brown with surprising support for 2012.
We’ll also discuss the role of colleges and universities when it comes to business development and whether school choice has improved education in Ohio.
- Ohio House approves legislation requiring state photo ID to voteÂ (The Plain Dealer)
- Poll Shows Ohioans Down on Collective Bargaining Overhaul (Quinnipiac Poll)
- Governor Kasich, President Gee will push aligning colleges, needed job skills (The Columbus Dispatch)
- School choice backers rally at the Statehouse (Dayton Daily News)
- A poll has U.S. Sen. Sherrod Brown with a solid level of support for re-election next year (Dayton Business Journal)
- Bill Cohen (Ohio Public Radio)
- William Hershey (Dayton Daily News)
- Leah Sellers (Ohio Northern College of Law)
- Catherine Turcer (Ohio Citizen Action)