2012 Post-Election Analysis
This week, WOSU Public Media’s “Columbus on the Record” panelists offer a recap of the November 8 Election, including a look at what’s next after the defeat of Senate Bill 5.
Also: Teachers’ unions win the battle against Senate Bill 5, but lose many school levy votes; Why did Ohioans reject health insurance mandates?; and Democrats continue to dominate Columbus City Hall.
- Bill Cohen (Ohio Public Radio)
- Julie Carr Smyth (The Associated Press)
- Dale Butland (Democratic Strategist)
- Bob Clegg (Republican Strategist)
- Ohio voters reject Republican-backed union limits (The Associated Press)
- Governor Kasich says defeat of Issue 2 means big money problems (Dayton Daily News)
- Ohio voters say no to health insurance mandates (The Plain Dealer)
- Mayor Michael Coleman wins a historic fourth-consecutive term (The Columbus Dispatch)
- Westerville to cut sports after levy fails (The Columbus Dispatch