A Delaware County Grand jury Thursday indicted 39 year old Matthew Rausenberg of Columbus on 32 counts alleging sex crimes against children in his classroom. First Assistant Prosecutor Kyle Rohrer outlined the charges saying Rausenberg faces life in prison, if convicted.
Columbus Speaks: Women, War, and Peace
Representatives of several refugee communities in Columbus talk about the issues raised in the PBS series Women, War, and Peace, and Nasro’s Journey, a film by Tariq Tarey and Doug Rutledge about a Somali refugee in Columbus.
- Marian Ghed, director of United Somali Refugee Women
- Khadra Mohamed, who works with the Center for Somali Women’s Advancement
- Debarati Bardhan, president of Asha-Ray of Hope, which supports and counsels victims of domestic violence in Ohio, especially in the South East Asian community
- Nadia Kasvin; the co-founder of US Together, Incorporated, a refugee resettlement agency affiliated with the national Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society
- Nga Nguyen, Community Liaison Coordinator for US Together
- Suhad Koshan, a refugee from Iraq who resettled in Columbus.