2012 Chefs in the City
Chefs in the City 2012, featuring one of America’s most talented chefs, Hubert Keller.
Chef Keller is known best for his world-renowned restaurants, Fleur de Lys (San Francisco), Fleur by Hubert Keller (Las Vegas), and Burger Bar (San Francisco, Las Vegas, and St. Louis).
His influence extends beyond his restaurant kitchens to the millions of people he reaches through his cookbooks The Cuisine of Hubert Keller (Ten Speed Press), Burger Bar: Build Your Own Ultimate Burger (Wiley), and Souvenirs: Memories, Stories, and Recipes from My Life (Andrews McMeel).
Keller has made many media appearances including his own Secrets of a Chef cooking show (PBS), and Top Chef, Top Chef Masters, Top Chef All Stars, and Top Chef Just Desserts (Bravo).
Download a selection of recipes presented at Chefs in the City.
- Hubert Keller
- Jeni Britton Bauer, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams
- Richard Blondin, Refectory
- Jay Cotrell, M
- Jamie George, Z Cucina
- Travis Hyde, Ella
- David Tetzloff, G. Michael’s Bistro
- Spencer Budros, Pistacia Vera
- Mike Black, Due Amici
- Kent Peters, Black Creek Bistro
- Andy Luck, Luck Bros’ Coffee House
- Brady Konya & Josh Daily, Middle West Spirits
- George & Lynda Vergits, Tessora
- Andrew Semler, Lucky Cat Bakery
- Matthew Barbee, Rockmill Brewery
- Eric Allen, Brothers Drake Meadery
- Janine Aquino, Camelot Cellars