2010 Chefs in the City
The 2010 edition of Chefs in the City, a culinary event hosted by WOSU hosts Bill Schiffman and Boyce Lancaster, featured Master Chef Rick Bayless.
Chef Bayless is the winner of Bravo’s recent Top Chef Masters and host of public television’s Mexico: One Plate at a Time seen on WOSU TV Saturdays. Its fourth year, WOSU’s Chefs in the City event showcased cooking demonstrations, delicious dishes from a variety of local chefs, a book signing with Chef Bayless, and a silent auction for those in attendance. The year’s theme is “Local Foods and Organic Ingredients.”
Download a selection of recipes by Rick Bayless and local chefs from 2010 Chefs in the City.
- Rick Bayless
- Paul Yow, Barcelona
- David Tetzloff, G. Michael’s Bistro and Bar
- Jeni Britton Bauer, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams
- Richard Blondin, Refectory
- Kent Rigsby, Rigsby’s Kitchen
- Wilhelm Novak, The Westin Columbus
- Travis Hyde, Z Cucina di Spirito