2010 Chefs in the City
The 2010 edition of Chefs in the City, a culinary event hosted by WOSU hosts Bill Schiffman and Boyce Lancaster, featured Master Chef Rick Bayless.
Chef Bayless is the winner of Bravoâ€™s recent Top Chef Masters and host of public televisionâ€™s Mexico: One Plate at a Time seen on WOSU TV Saturdays. Its fourth year, WOSUâ€™s Chefs in the City event showcased cooking demonstrations, delicious dishes from a variety of local chefs, a book signing with Chef Bayless, and a silent auction for those in attendance. The yearâ€™s theme is â€œLocal Foods and Organic Ingredients.â€
Download a selection of recipes by Rick Bayless and local chefs from 2010 Chefs in the City.
- Rick Bayless
- Paul Yow, Barcelona
- David Tetzloff, G. Michaelâ€™s Bistro and Bar
- Jeni Britton Bauer, Jeniâ€™s Splendid Ice Creams
- Richard Blondin, Refectory
- Kent Rigsby, Rigsbyâ€™s Kitchen
- Wilhelm Novak, The Westin Columbus
- Travis Hyde, Z Cucina di Spirito