2009 Chefs in the City
Featuring Emmy-Award winning chef Ming Tsai, in its third year, Chefs in the City was entertaining and fun-filled event showcased cooking demonstrations, delicious dishes.
In front of a live audience, in the Battelle Studio at WOSU@COSI, both local and national celebrity chefs exhibited food and drink to audience members.
Download a selection of recipes by Ming Tsai and local chefs from Chefs in the City.
- Ming Tsai
- Paul Yow, Barcelona Restaurant and Bar
- Chef Stazi, Columbus Culinary Institute
- Richard Blondin, Refectory
- Kent Rigsby, Rigsbyâ€™s Kitchen
- Daniel Hutchison, The Westin Columbus
- Travis Hyde, Z Cucina Ristorante