2007 Chefs in the City
The first Chefs in the City, was live culinary event and television show featured PBS Chefs Lidia Bastianich and Joanne Weir along with eight local Columbus-area Chefs representing their restaurants.
The cooking segments were broadcast live from The Dispatch Kitchen in The North Market, and hosted by Bill Schiffman and The Dispatch Food Editor Robin Davis.
Download a selection of recipes by Lidia Bastianich, Joanne Weir and the other chefs featured at the event.
- Lidia Bastianich
- Joanne Weir
- Paul Liu, BlueFish, Seafood on the Cap
- Richard Blondin, The Refectory
- David Jaramillo, Cotter’s Restaurant at the Arena
- Hubert Seifert, Spagio European Cuisine
- Brian Merritt, The Granville Inn
- Wilheim Novak, The Westin – Columbus
- Jeni Britton, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams
- Thomas Smith, The Worthington Inn