St. Mary’s Catholic Church in German Village was built in 1865. The church features a 197-foot steeple that reaches into the summer sky, which was added in 1893.
Support for Capture Columbus is provided by:
Become a Capture Columbus Sponsor
Copyright © 2014, WOSU Public Media
2400 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, OH 43210
Phone: (614) 292-9678
Wordpress Theme based on Zack 990 by Joshua Weinberg and Mignolo.