Tagged: Abandoned Buildings

Graffiti And Decay At The Nelson Road Water Treatment Plant

2
August 10th, 2011

The Nelson Road Water Treatment Plant (located off of Highway 670 in Bexley) was built in the 1940′s and had been long-since abandoned when it was finally demolished earlier this year. After it was shutdown, the plant was transformed into a beautifully haunting destination for graffiti artists and urban explorers. (18 Photos)

The second floor of the Nelson Road Water Plant building.
The second floor of the Nelson Road Water Plant building. (Photo by: Joseph L. Harris)