Wellness Wednesday: Virtual Slim Down, Hand Tremors, Safe Fitness
It’s finally happened: Reality is now mirroring virtual reality, and it’s keeping us healthier. A new study found that when avatars stayed slim, their gamers did, too. Then, hand tremors can be a symptom of serious illnesses, but also a natural result of aging. We’ll talk to a young inventor who’s helped create a solution. Last, we’ll learn the safe way to follow those extreme boot camp workouts.
- Debra Sullivan,Â professor of Clinical Nutrition at University of Kansas Medical Center
- Savannah Cofer, 9th grader at Columbus Academy
- Haruna Cofer, Team Advisor to the eCYBERMISSION team at Columbus Academy
- Erin Clepper, senior at Gahannah Lincoln High School
- Diane Gorgas,Â residency director of the EM training program, columnist for the Dispatch