Wellness Wednesday: MD Burnout, New Sleep Study, and Medications
On this hour of Wellness Wednesday, we’ll learn about the phenomenon of physician burnout, and what it means for your doctor and for you. Then we’ll discuss a new sleep survey and about the effects of Daylight Saving Time. Last, we’ll talk to an MD about medication guidelines and other wellness news.
- Mandie Trimble, WOSU reporter
- Dr. Craig Pratt, Mount Carmel Hospital
- Dr. Colleen Opremchak, OhioHealth Practitioner Health and Wellness Program
- Dr. Markus Schmidt, Ohio Sleep Medicine Institute
- Dr. John Swartzberg, Chair, Editorial Board, UC Berkeley Wellness Letter