Wellness Wednesday: E-Cig News, Postpartum Prep, Parkinson’s
New babies are often referred to as “bundles of joy.” But not all new moms feel ecstatic; in fact almost 20% will experience postpartum depression. We’ll talk about how to prepare for the roller-coaster of life after birth. We’ll also get the latest on the FDA’s new e-cigarette regulations, and explore how exercise can delay the progression of Parkinson’s.
- Olga Khazan, associate editor at The Atlantic
- Tonya Fulwider, co-founder of Perinatal Outreach and Encouragement for Moms
- Dr. Tamar Gur, physician and professor of psychiatry at Wexner Medical Center
- David Zid, co-founder of Delay the Disease
- Dr. David Ruedrich,Â OB-GYN, Parkinson’s patient