Transparency in JobsOhio Finances
Last week, JobsOhio, Governor John Kasich’s private job-creation corporation, came under scrutiny for allegedly funneling $5 million in public money into its own funds. The Governor responded to questions, saying that it’s “complicated.” This hour, we’ll talk to a panel of reporters and policy experts to gain some insight into this issue.
- Karen Kasler, Bureau Chief, Ohio Public Radio Statehouse News Bureau
- Joe Vardon, Public Affairs Reporter, Columbus Dispatch
- John Patrick Carney, 22nd District, Ohio House of Representatives
- Rob Walgate, Vice President, American Policy Roundtable
- Brian Rothenberg, Executive Director of Progress Ohio