Tips on Adopting a Dog
So, you’re thinking about buying a dog? Do you know if you want one for cuddling or for protecting? What about the size and energy level? These are all questions to ask yourself before bringing the pooch home. On this hour of “All Sides,” we hear from an author of a guidebook that helps future-owners bring dogs into healthy and happy homes. We’ll also talk with the director of the Franklin County Dog Shelter and Adoption Center, and a local veterinarian.
- Michael J. Rosen (Writer, editor, and illustrator of “My Dog! A Kids’ Guide to Keeping a Happy and Healthy Pet”)
- Joe Rock (Director, Franklin County Dog Shelter & Adoption Center)
- Christine Kofron (Managing Veterinarian, Animal Hospital of Worthington)
- My Dog! A Kids’ Guide to Keeping a Happy and Healthy Pet
- Franklin County Dog Shelter
- Animal Hospital of Worthington
NOTE: This is a repeated segment of “All Sides” that originally aired on Nov. 9, 2011.