The Use of Deadly Force by Police/Teachers as First Responders
Police officers are given the task of ‘keeping the peace’ throughout our city. Unfortunately, sometimes this task requires them to make the judgement call to hurt one person in order to save another. On this hour, we’ll talk about the use of deadly force by our police officers.
- Sam Hendren (Reporter for WOSU News)
- David Klinger (Professor of Criminology at University of Missouri, St. Louis)
- Kimberly Jacobs (Columbus Chief of Police)
- Jason Pappas (President of Columbus Fraternal Order of Police)
Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine announced the potential of teachers becoming ‘first responders’ to violence and emergency situations in schools. On this hour, we’ll talk about this idea in depth.
- Hollie Reedy (General Counsel for Ohio School Boards Association)
- Dan Williams (Lieutenant for the Gahanna Division of Police)