The Expanding Use of Medical E-Records
Federal recovery funds are being used to expand the intra-hospital network use of electronic medical record sharing, especially to help physicians who treat large populations of Medicaid eligible patients, and especially in rural areas and Appalachia.
This hour onÂ All SidesÂ we will discuss what this conversion to e-records means to the health-care industry.
- Mat Kendall, Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
- Dan Paoletti, Interim CEO, Ohio Health Information Partnership
- Dr. Gregg Alexander, D.O., pediatrician in London, Ohio
- Ohio Health Information Partnership
- To contact OHIP by phone, the number is 614-664-2600