The Child Support Enforcement System
This hour, we’ll talk about the child support enforcement system, what works best for the children and parents.
- Kim Newsom Bridges (Director, Ohio Child Support Enforcement Agency Directors’ Association)
- Susan Brown (Director, Franklin County Child Support Enforcement Agency)
- Glenn Harris (Director, African American Male Initiative, Columbus Urban League)
- Don Hubin (Chair of the Fathers and Families of Ohio Executive Committee and OSU Professor of Philosophy)
Franklin County Family Empowerment Day — August 17, 2-7 p.m. — St. Stephen’s Community House, 1500 East 17th Avenue
Free to the public, and will offer parents a broad array of family services under one roof, including child support assistance, employment opportunities, educational services, parent education, and legal assistance.
(see Background for more details)
- Ohio CSEA Director’s Association The Franklin County Child Support Enforcement Agency provides for the establishment and enforcement of support orders to enhance economic security and health insurance protection for the children and families they serve.
- Columbus Urban Leagues’ African American Male Initiative The activities and programs in this department center on empowering African-American males to help reduce contact with the criminal justice system, increase physical health, and improve connections with children and families.
- Fathers and Families of Ohio
Aug 16, 2011