Tech Tuesday: Homework Apps, Local Startups and Cancer Treatments
The kids are back to school… What apps can they use to help them manage the workload? Then, Ohio is home to a hundreds of promising startups and early stage companies. We’ll talk about a few local startups and a local conference for them. And finally, we’ll talk with one doctor at OSU who is working on a special helmet that’s helping cancer patients tackle tumors and give them the gift of time.
- Dan Rockwell (Program Manager for the Software Prototyping Center at the Technology Commercialization & Knowledge Transfer of the Ohio State University)
- Ben Blanquera (Founder of the TechLife Ohio Startup Showcase)
- Mia McPherson (Marketing Manager for OnGuardian)
- Dr. Robert Cavaliere (Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology for the College of Medicine at the Wexner Medial Center of the Ohio State University)
- Toanna Brock (daughter of a patient with terminal brain cancer)
TechLife Ohio Startup Showcase will be held at COSI on September 26. Ohio’s largest gathering of startups in one place in one night under one roof. Ohio is home to a hundreds of promising startups and early stage companies. Join us for an evening of networking, learning and connecting with the best and brightest Ohio early stage companies whose innovators and entrepreneurs tomorrow’s technology growth leaders. Click here for more information.