All Sides Weekend: Local Music
Later this month Columbus will host the first Fashion Meets Music Festival, but the festival has some time to fill now that R&B star R. Kelly has left the lineup. This hour we’ll talk about the festival and the uproar that forced Kelly to withdraw. Plus, as Dublin gears up for the Irish Festival, we’ll discuss the roots and future of Celtic music.
- Cindy Funk, host of The Dear Green Place on WYSO public radio
- Kevin Joy, arts and culture reporter for the Columbus Dispatch
- Melissa Dickson, communications director for Fashion Meets Music Festival
- Raeghan Buchanan,Â FeMMe Fest organizers
- Krista Botjer andÂ Nathan Photos,Â members of Damn the Witch Siren