All Sides Weekend: Chefs in the City
Itâ€™s the height of the growing season, and many restaurants in Central Ohio now partner with local farms to procure the freshest ingredients available. Others cultivate their own gardens either on premises or close-by. This hour we’ll talk with one local chef who can simply walk upstairs to pick herbs, tomatoes and kale. Plus, we’ll get all the latest restaurant reviews.
- Dustin Brafford, executive chef at The Crest Gastropub
- Abed Al Shahal, co-owner and sustainability strategist of The Crest Gastropub
- Rich Terapak, Sr. WOSU food critic
- Rich Terapak, Jr. WOSU food critic
- Steve Stover, food and restaurant writer