Rick Steves’ European Vacation
If your idea of the London experience is lunch at the McDonald’s in Paddington Station, you might consider letting Rick Steves plan your next trip. This hour ofÂ All Sides, the guidebook author and travel expert will share his tips on the right way to travel, including how to stay on budget and how to navigate when you don’t know the language. Bon voyage!
- Rick Steves,Â guidebook author, radio and television host,Â travel expert
- $5 per month/$60… Rick Steves 2014 Europe Through the Back Door â€“ A Travel Skills Handbook
- $5 per month/$60…Rick Steves Europe- DVD Set- 7 DVDs featuring 11 new shows.
- $7.50 per month/$90…Rick Steves book & DVD package- includes the Handbook, DVD set, newsletter and Travel Skills DVD
- $15 per month/ $180…Rick Steves Europe Travel Skills 2014 combo- includes Handbook, DVD/Skills set, and All 100 Shows DVD Anthology