Pros and Cons of Ohio Issue 2/China in Political Campaigns
At issue on the November ballot is who decides which districts you live in, how they’re drawn and who will represent you. On this hour, we’ll talk about the pros and cons of Ohio Issue 2.
- Jim Siegel (Statehouse Reporter for the Columbus Dispatch)
- Richard Gunther (Professor Emeritus of Political Science at The Ohio State University)
- Bill Todd (Partner in Axelrod Todd & Laliberte LLP)
Both President Barack Obama and his GOP challenger Mitt Romney have raised the issue of China this year, repeatedly in the debates and on the campaign trail. On this hour, we’ll talk about the presence of China as a talking point in political campaigns.
- Ann Lee (author, speaker, professor and advisor)
- Alexander Thompson (Associate Professor of Political Science at the Ohio State University)