Money Smarts: Security and Growth in a Changing World
After a scary dip five years ago, the stock market is doing well again, but what does that mean for individual financial futures? On this hour ofÂ All Sides, we’ll be joined by financial expert Jonathan Pond. We’ll learn how to spend for today, save for tomorrow, and what steps we can take to stay financially secure in uncertain times.
- Jonathan Pond,Â financial adviser for public television and radio
- $5/ month or one-time $60 pledge… â€œMoney Smartsâ€ with Jonathan Pond book, soft cover version. This is a Public Broadcasting Exclusive that is not available in bookstores or on the web
- $10/month or one-time $120 pledge… “Money Smarts” Financial Planner
- $10/month or one-time $120 pledge… “Money Smarts” Investment Planner
- $20/ month or one-time $240 pledge… The “Money Smarts” with Jonathan Pond Combo: the book, both planners, the e-book and the weekly newsletter from Pond