JobsOhio Case At the Ohio Supreme Court/Homelessness in Columbus
The Ohio Supreme Court has taken up the question of constitutionality for the governor’s privatized development agency, JobsOhio. On this segment, we’ll talk about the case and its implications.
- Karen Kasler, Bureau Chief of the Ohio Public Radio Statehouse News Bureau
- Paul Rose, Associate Professor of Law at the Moritz College of Law of The Ohio State University
How many homeless people are among us? This year, the group that counts the homeless in central Ohio decided to find a new way, by inviting the homeless to gather at Veterans Memorial for the count as well as help. On this segment, we’ll talk about the state of homelessness in central Ohio.
- Michelle Heritage, Executive Director of the Community Shelter Board
- Elfi Di Bella, President of the YWCA Columbus
- Adam Ruege, Columbus Veterans Administration