Historic Neighborhood Preservation and Revitalization in Columbus
Our very own German Village is known nationally for its transformation, preservation and revitalization in the 1970s. Supporters of Franklinton are hoping for this same reaction to their revitalization efforts. On this hour, we’ll talk about historic preservation across the country and in Columbus.
- Rhonda Sincavage (Associate Director for Intergovernmental Affairs at the National Trust for Historic Preservation)
- Jody Graichen (former Director of Historic Preservation Programs for the German Village Society)
- Amy Brennick (Chief Operating Officer & Co-Owner of the Columbus Food League)
- Jim Sweeney (Executive Director of the Franklinton Development Association)
- Vince Papsidero (Columbus City Planning Administrator)