Film Production Incentives – Do They Work?
The Ohio Film office as of now has secured four new films to be shot in Ohio. Now, this has brought the total number of films, television series, and commercials assisted by the Motion Picture Tax Credit to 24 since the beginning of the program in 2010.
How have these incentives played a part in making Ohio more accessible and more desirable to producers and directors alike? This hour, we’ll talk with journalists, film offices, a director and producer, to figure out what makes a state desirable for Hollywood and why.
- Michael Hiltzik (Business Columnist, LA Times)
- Ken Droz (Publicist and Independent Film Consultant)
- Dawn Keezer (Director, Pittsburgh Film Office)
- Matt Myers (Film Producer)
- Josh Radnor (Film Director and Actor)