Discussion of the Governor’s Tax Proposal
Last week, Ohio Gov. John Kasich released his budget proposal which includes tax cuts for small businesses and a lowering of the state income tax. On this hour, we’ll discuss the details of the proposal.
- Jim Siegel, Statehouse reporter for the Columbus Dispatch
- Roger Geiger, Vice President and Ohio executive director for NFIB
- Larry Long, Executive Director of County Commissioners’ Association of Ohio
- Zach Schiller, Research Director for Policy Matters Ohio
- Steve Stanek, Research Fellow on budget & tax issues for the Heartland Institute
- Richard Stevenson, reporter for the New York Times