Columbus City School Levy Follow-Up
The Columbus City Schools levy went down hard yesterday, with nearly 70 percent of the voters rejecting the proposed property tax increase. This hour, we look at how the election results will affect Columbus City Schools.
- Mike Thompson, WOSU News Director
- Rhonda Johnson, President of the Columbus Education Association
- Christina McMenemy, parent volunteer for ItsOKAYtoVOTEno.org
- Samuel Gresham, Jr., political consultant
- Michael Cole, candidate for Columbus City School Board
- Jessica Votolini, VP of legal and legislative affairs for the Ohio Alliance for Public Charter Schools