All Sides Weekend: Late Summer Festivals
Late summer is a festive time in Ohio! This hour we’ll get the scoop on the best festivals coming up in the area. We’ll go beyond fried dough and the ring toss, and explore the creative ways Ohioans celebrate the season.
- Aaron Dupree, board member of the Ohio Festivals and Events Association
- Tamara Brown, Public Relations Manager for Tourism Ohio
- Joanne Meyer, Jeffâ€™s Jam Festival Organizer and owner of The Backstretch Bar
- Mary Jane Andersen, Mid-Ohio Fiber Fair founder
- Mike Gallicchio, owner of Columbus Food Truck Festival
- Stacey Boumis, Community Director for the Village of Obetz