All Sides Weekend: Chefs in the City
Katzinger’s Deli has been serving mile-high pastrami sandwiches for 30 years, and the Columbus landmark just opened a satellite location in the North Market. This hour we’ll talk about what goes into the decision to expand operations, and about the pros and pitfalls of doubling business. Plus, the latest restaurant picks from our food critics.
- Diane Warren, owner of Katzinger’s Delicatessen
- Eric Dennison, general manager of Katzinger’s
- Miriam Bowers, restaurant critic, ColumbusUnderground.com
- Rich Terapak, Sr, WOSU Food Critic
- Rich Terapak, Jr. WOSU Food Critic