All Sides Weekend: Chefs in the City
It’s that time again: Time to put on those pants with the elastic waistband. Taste of Dine Originals is right around the corner, and this year’s event features dozens of restaurants, vineyards and breweries. This hour we’ll discuss what deliciousness to expect, and how to get tickets. We’ll also find out where to go if you want to dine al fresco.
- Katharine Moore, Executive Director, Dine Originals Columbus
- Kevin Caskey, the chef/owner of Skillet
- Rich Terapak, Sr, WOSU Food Critic
- Rich Terapak, Jr, WOSU Food Critic
- Steve Stover, food and restaurant writer