21st Century Handwriting Summit
Print handwriting has taken the world by storm. The majority of people use cursive for only one purpose, signatures. But new research shows why cursive handwriting is still relevant. But how does it fit into the Common Core State Standards? Join us on this hour of “All Sides” as we explore that issue and more.
- Jane Case-Smith (Occupational Therapy Professor, Ohio State)
- Anne Trubek (English Professor, Oberlin College)
- Steve Graham (Literacy Professor, Vanderbilt University)
Handwriting in the 21st Century? An Educational Summit.
- January 23rd, 2012,Â National Handwriting Day
- Washington, D.C. at the Newseum
- Event website: http://www.hw21summit.com
Dr. Jane Case-Smith and Dr. Steven Graham will be speaking at the summit.